UV-C Hard Surface Disinfection Solutions
Surfacide® provides an evidence-based, automatic UV-C room disinfection system that data indicate eradicates multi-drug resistant organisms including C.Diff, MRSA, VRE, CRE, and Acinetobacter. Our approach is different. The Surfacide® Helios™ system implements multiple emitters into the patient environment that allows us to clean all areas of the patient room including the bathroom.
HAI's anually impact more than 1 million people and cost health care providers $30 billion in the U.S. alone
Surfacide® solves the existing UV-C Disinfection Technology Challenges
Surfacide® has changed the way UV-C technology is used in healthcare. By implementing multiple light emitters in the patient environment, the Helios™ System overcomes the obstacles of using single emitter UV-C light systems.
- Multiple Emitters:
- Eliminate shadows in patient environments
- Reduce Proximity to every high-touch surface
- Cut Disinfection Time
- Laser Validation ensures complete coverage
- Light Scrub alows concentrated disinfection of a specific area
- 15 Amp Compatible for use with a standard 15 amp room circuit
The Surfacide® result: Better efficacy in less time and improved patient outcomes.